It's officially hot chocolate season! If you have been active on social media, you must have already seen the viral ‘hot chocolate bombs’ trending. For this festive season, we decided to do our version of hot chocolate bombs using our THC infused dark chocolates to add a little kick to your quintessential hot chocolate recipe. It's certainly fun to prepare and so delicious in taste. So, if you are looking to add a little adventure in your ‘normal’ hot chocolate experience, follow this recipe! We are going to be using 2 packs (10mg each) of infused dark chocolates to make 3 hot chocolate bombs; however, you can reduce or increase the amount or dose according to the quantity you wish to make and your tolerance level.
2 packs (20mg) of BHANG Dark Chocolate
3/4 cup or 7oz chocolate, minimum cacao 75%
1 packet of hot chocolate mix
Silicone chocolate shell mold
Piping bag (you can also use Ziploc bag)
1. Chop the chocolate into small pieces
2. Transfer it into a microwave-safe bowl and heat it in multiple 15 second intervals, until smooth & melted.
3. Spoon the melted chocolate into the molds and cover the whole mold by spreading the chocolate using the spatula
4. Place the molds in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes
5. Once the chocolate is solid, fill 3 semi spheres with mini marshmallows and hot chocolate mix.
6. Place some melted chocolate between the two semi spheres and join them together.
7. Let it cool in the refrigerator until they’re solid. Then with the use of disposable gloves, take the chocolate bombs out of the mold.
8. Time to decorate, take any toppings you like - ex. white chocolate drizzle, sprinkles, crushed peppermint candy, etc.
9. Place the hot chocolate bomb in a cup and pour your heated milk overtop, and see the magic unfold!
Recipe reference: https://annietrimber.com/2021/02/15/medicated-hot-chocolate-bombs/#recipe